June 10-11 & 14-18, 2021
Accelerating a BIO-Revolution through global partnerships, collaboration, and thought leadership
We are joining the the world’s largest virtual biotech partnering and education event, convening thousands of global biotech leaders and innovators.
Our Markers platform is able to undertake a hypothesis free, high resolution patient stratification approach to the analysis of genotype, multiomic or clinical populations and reveal new insights into disease.
We are seeking collaborative R&D partners to progress our pipeline of programs across a range of chronic diseases.
- neurodegenerative – Alzhiemer’s (6 mechanisms of action), ALS (8 mechanisms of action)
- neuropsychiatric – schizophrenia
- respiratory – T2 asthma, Non T2 Asthma, COPD,
- inflammatory diseases, Crohn’s, Sjogren’s, endometriosis
- severe COVID-19 – 8 mechanisms of action identified
- complications of T2 diabetes
We would also like to meet with global biobanks, patient charities that want to find analytical partners to understand disease biology at unprecedented resolution.
To arrange a meeting please request a meeting through the conference partnering system or email us
For further information about the event, visit the website